Saturday, December 29, 2012

Generic introduction

How am I supposed to start these?.. Just "Hi my name is..." or what? Sounds lame but I can't think of anything better so you'll just have to deal with it.

Hello person reading this blog, my name is Alicia... Ye just as as lame as I thought it would sound. Not that it matters, this blog isn't for your entertainment. I'm only writing this because my psychiatrist told me to record my dreams. And since I hate writing on paper I'm just going to write them here.

Why not just type them up in Word and save them on your computer you ask? Its easier to hide from my mother this way. Always sticking her nose in my stuff, damn that woman. <_<
Also this way I don't have to e-mail each dream to my psychiatrist. Ye I'm lazy, deal with it Dr. Witfeld.

So ye don't expect anything interesting to read here. Unless you're interested in the weird and nonsense dreams of a young nerdy girl. Which would be kind of creepy.. Yes I'm talking to you Dr. Creepfeld. >.> (Yes, I know, I'm SO creative :x )

And now I should go to bed, so I can wake up and post whatever weird dreams I'll have tonight. Good night creepers. <x3

3 comments:

  1. Actually I am a psychologist not psychiatrist.And I already told you I have no problems with you posting these on a blog if that is easier for you.

    And yes,very creative indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, you don't seem that interesting.
    Although that could easily change.
    However I have my doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psychologist,psychiatrist who cares <.<

    Well thank you random stranger,you don't seem that interesting to me either.

    ReplyDelete